The Maids – Cleaning Services in CT
It’s Time To Re-Claim Your Weekends!
Leave the yard work to the kids, and the cleaning to us. Because of our unique approach, your home gets a thorough, deep cleaning with every visit, and we back it up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Here’s why you’ll love our cleaning services in CT:
- Complete Trust – All of our professionals are bonded and insured, so you can relax. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that any accidental damages are covered.
- Quick & Efficient – Not one, but four professionally trained house cleaners arrive around your schedule. Each one is armed to tackle different tasks, but all perfectly synchronized to complete the job in the least amount of time.
- Attention to Detail – We’re called “the service with the spotless reputation” for a reason. Our 22-step healthy touch deep cleaning system includes the inside of your microwave, above the fridge, and ceiling fan blades. It all gets cleaned. You’ll especially enjoy cleaner kitchens and bathrooms, where germs and bacteria can be a real problem.
- Healthy – The HEPA filtration system of our high end, patented, back-pack vacuums will remove up to 99% of your household dust and allergens. And, we only use environmentally preferred cleaning products. No harmful chemicals or strong odors left behind.
- Family Run Business – Making homes sparkle and “Referred for a Reason” since 2002.
Learn why we’re the most highly recommended cleaning service Connecticut has to offer, with a 96% customer referral rating. Call us today at (203) 774-5288 to get your free, no obligation estimate.
What will you be doing with all that extra time?
Good Questions to Ask
Do not be afraid to ask questions! Here are a few questions recommended by The Maids that you should ask when interviewing a new service provider:
- “How long have you been in business?” The answer can speak volumes about a company’s reputation and experience.
- “What formal training is required for the company’s management and cleaning technicians?” The most reputable cleaning services in Connecticut require that employees receive training certifications.
- “Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?” All professional cleaners should guarantee their client’s satisfaction so that they are pleased with the work that’s been performed.
The kind of cleaning service Connecticut property owners can trust to provide the very best will welcome all feedback and comments. Never go strictly by television advertisements or newspaper inserts or jump at the lowest bid. And don’t accept quotes over the phone. Have the cleaning representative come to your home for an inspection to determine the type of cleaning method that is most suitable. Obtain a written agreement before any work is done.
What We Suggest First
Most importantly, you should establish with your cleaning service exactly what you expect them to accomplish during a typical clean. This requires a meeting with The Maids and expressing with us in detail anything you feel will require a specific approach, items or areas that require specific cleaning products to be used, and what type of preparation is needed before each cleaning.
Typically, we suggest you accompany the service on a thorough walk-through prior to your first cleaning. This way they can document room by room anything that may fall into those categories. If you do have items or areas that require specific products for cleaning then it may be your responsibility to make them available. Should this be the case, it is important that you point out where they are stored or remember to leave them out and available prior to the cleaners arrival. You should also make them aware of anything that needs to be moved or put away before cleaning starts.
Keep track of the time a visit takes so you can compare it to subsequent visits. Almost any new service or employee will do a great job at first. If you track the first few visits by a maid service, you can compare them to later ones. If you begin to see a trend toward whirlwind visits that take half the time they used to, you’ll have something solid to compare them to.
It is highly recommended that you make yourself available while the maid service is cleaning your home for the very first time. Inevitably, situations arise where it’s better to have the owner express their desire rather than having the cleaning service guess at it. For subsequent visits you would then have the freedom to go on with your daily routine knowing your house will always be cleaned to your liking.
The Maids also suggests that after all work has been completed you may want to consider doing a walk through inspection with your house cleaner to confirm that it’s been done as agreed upon. Some details you may not have considered are areas like phone receivers, light switches, and door knobs which when cleaned, reduce the spread of germs.
The Maids – Cleaning Services in CT Proudly Serves
Greater Danbury and Litchfield Counties including the communities of Beacon Falls, Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, Gaylordsville, Huntington, Monroe, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Redding, Ridgefield, Sandy Hook, Sherman, Trumbull and West Redding, Bethlehem, Litchfield, Middlebury, Naugatuck, New Preston, Oakville, Oxford, Plymouth, Prospect, Roxbury, Seymour, Shelton, Southbury, Terryville, Thomaston, Washington, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, Woodbury, CT